The Veerni’s Institute program provides girls with the comprehensive and quality academic program that they deserve
- Girls are given individualized attention when they are struggling in academic subjects.
- Girls are enrolled in a full and challenging curriculum that prepares them for university.
In addition to the standard academic program, The Veerni’s students are encouraged to take part in various extracurricular activities including:
- A sewing program
- Art courses
- Cultural activities
- Career Counseling by Psychologist
- Health education lectures
- Helps the girls generate income
- Moves girls towards economic, and therefore social, independence
- Builds confidence